How We Do It And What It’s For
In the pixel-perfect approach, we consider every element, even when it comes to individual pixels.
- Validated, responsive and cross-browser code.
- The homogenous style of all components.
- Easy-to-maintain code.
- Streamlined graphics assets (for instance, compressed raster pictures and SVG sprites).
- A solid coding base serves as a universal language that ensures the easy sharing of views with the team.
- The collaboration of developers and designers helps to improve the quality of the end product.
- A project with a clear architecture is easier and faster to build without any redundant code.
- The code corresponds to the design perfectly.