- to recognize your device;
- to analyze the users’ usage of the Website to improve our services;
- to prevent fraud;
- to ensure the functionality of the Website;
- for marketing purposes as provided for in the description of the cookies;
- for other purposes described in this Policy.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements that are used to remember your preferences, browser, or device settings which are relevant during and across Website use and visits. The information does not always may identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Cookies by provider
There are two types of cookies divided in accordance with the category of provider, namely:
- First-party cookies: cookies that are placed on the Website by the host of the domain the user is visiting which we have put in.
- Third-party cookies: cookies that are placed on the Website by the domains other than the one the user is visiting. As a variety of features necessary to ensure the personalized and convenient experience of the user may not be delivered by the Company itself, the third-party cookies are used.
We use both the first-party and third-party cookies.
Cookies by period of expiry
The cookies also vary depending on the period of retention, namely:
- Session cookies: these are the temporary cookies, which are deleted when you leave the Website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
We use both the session and persistent cookies.
You have the right to choose whether to accept the particular cookies or not. However, cookies are an important part of how our Website works. Please be aware that if you choose to block or delete the particular cookies, some features of our website may not function well or may become unavailable.
Most web browsers are by default set to accept cookies. However, you can still choose to set your browser to block or delete cookies. To modify the settings of your browser, follow the instructions included in the following links:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en);
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac);
- Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/);
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d);
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer).
Most web browsers collect fingerprint data according to its own practices and policies. We do not process such data and are not responsible for its collection and processing.
Please, bear in mind that this policy DOES NOT cover the cookies provided by the third parties when you follow the links to any website other than our Website.
TYPES OF COOKIES, PURPOSES AND RETENTION
We use four main types of cookies, including those placed by the third-party services that appear on our Website:
- Necessary: enable users to use the website by providing basic functions, e.g., login functions, ensuring security. The website cannot function properly without these cookies;
- Statistic: these cookies are used to collect information about how users interact with our website (e.g. page visits and page load speed). These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services.
- Marketing: these cookies are used to track the visitor’s interest in a particular product, to measure the number of unique visits and recognise returning users and to deliver a targeted advertisement to users. These cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on third party websites.
- consent of the user;
- legitimate interest of the Company.
We collect the necessary cookies on a basis of our legitimate interest, namely:
- to detect if the visitor has accepted marketing category in the cookie banner;
- to implement or change website’s content in real-time;
- for load balancing (in order to optimize user-experience);
- to preserve user session state across page requests;
- to check if user’s browser supports cookies;
- to prevent cross-site request forgery (for security purposes).
Necessary cookies are always active.
Other cookies, namely the analytics and marketing cookies, are used only on a basis of the user’s consent.
The following table sets out the different categories of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
Necessary cookies (3)
|COOKIE NAME NAME||PROVIDER||PURPOSE||RETENTION|
|__cf_bm||clutch.co||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||1 day|
|rc::a||gstatic.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent|
|rc::c||gstatic.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session|
Statistic cookies (10)
|_ga||angle2.agency||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_ga_#||angle2.agency||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years|
|_gat||angle2.agency||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day|
|_gid||angle2.agency||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||angle2.agency||This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors – this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.||1 day|
|_hjFirstSeen||angle2.agency||This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has visited the website before, or if it is a new visitor on the website.||1 day|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample_#||angle2.agency||Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.||1 day|
|_hjSession_#||angle2.agency||Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.||1 day|
|_hjSessionUser_#||angle2.agency||Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.||1 year|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channel||Session|
Marketing cookies (9)
|_gcl_au||angle2.agency||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behavior across websites.||Session|
|sbjs_current||angle2.agency||Collects data on user behavior and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisement on the website more relevant.||180 days|
|sbjs_current_add||angle2.agency||Collects data on user behavior and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisement on the website more relevant||180 days|
|sbjs_first||angle2.agency||Collects data on user behavior and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisement on the website more relevant.||180 days|
|sbjs_first_add||angle2.agency||Collects data on user behavior and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisement on the website more relevant.||180 days|
|sbjs_session||angle2.agency||Collects data on user behavior and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisement on the website more relevant||1 day|
- Our email: email@example.com
- Our address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tuukri tn 19-315, 10120